The World’s Largest Fitness Organisation is looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team! With nearly thousands of clubs in over 90 countries and 10 million members, Curves is a dynamic Global Brand and a great organization to be part of!
Curves is expanding rapidly in Asia and we are looking for the best people to grow with us. Look forward to a comprehensive training program, a defined career path and even opportunities to work with Curves globally.
If you are energetic, self-motivated, have an outgoing personality and love to work with people, simply fill in the form below and submit your resume. Good communication skills and well spoken English is required. Recruitment is open to females only.
No prior fitness experience is necessary. Background in Business, Nutrition or Health is an added advantage. Those with a diploma and /or experience in Sports Science, Sports Studies or Physiotherapy are encouraged to apply.
About the job
• Circuit Coaching excellence – Delivering the Unique Value Proposition of Curves to each member. Having a Passion for Service.
• Service excellence – Delivery of customer service activities, e.g. phone calls and monthly consultations.
• Sales excellence – Conducting complete Fitness Assessments and maintaining an 80% Sales Average. Obtain Referrals and
understanding Club Growth and Club Attrition.
• Take part in Daily Marketing Activities – Team effort in promoting the club in the community and achieving targets set.
• Must have excellent knowledge on all Curves scripts and training materials.
• Learn global best practice on coaching and sales.
• Good communication & people skills.
• Customer service orientated. Prior experience in customer service is preferred.
• Diploma in Sport Science or Physiotherapy is an added advantage.
About the job
• Circuit Coaching excellence.
• Managing Team to achieve weekly & monthly targets.
• Customer relationship management – Using standardized and visual tools to assess customer satisfaction.
• Understanding all aspects and fully utilizing the Club Management System to a high level. This would encompass
understanding the reporting tools of Business Check-up, Revenue Targets, Profit & Loss and Tracking of Club Performance to
ensure profitable level of business.
• Ensuring that all membership payments are up to date.
• Ensuring that all team members training requirements and required qualifications are up to date.
• Ensuring that all activities in club are in accordance with the Curves policies, procedures and standards on a daily basis.
• Excellent customer service skills. Prior experience in customer service is preferred.
• Excellent communication & people management skills.
• At least 2 years management experience.